Tuesday 18 August 2009

Jaipur – a few memories

I’m still sorting & clearing my holiday pics. I found these of a little boutique store at the Amber fort.
The statue of the Ganeshji invited us to this store -
7
Here is the first glance ….
9
Then the prettier stuff -
the books
8
the standing lamps
10
the peacock wall lamps
1
the flowers
3
5
the candles…
11 
the seating….
2  4 
and finally the windows…. with arches & pretty lamps… *sigh*
6 I hope this has inspired you for now…. More posts to follow…

5 comments:

  1. Nice ,i have never seen this at amber fort.nice u showed me this.next time will check it out

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just returned from Jaipur myself and loved the arty stores all over the city. Did you go to the Anokhi and Kilol stores by any chance? They were awesome too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. My fav...the candle pic..waiting to see more of the Amber fort through your blog

    ReplyDelete
  4. Loved all the little nooks. And the peacock lamps are so beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  5. What pretty seating!! I loved the colors - it must've all been really beautiful.

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear from you.... Thank you for leaving me a note!