Monday 13 June 2011

Weekend Wrap Up - Wk 35

Hello my lovelies!! Did you have a fabulous weekend?? What did you do?? Party all night!! or quiet dinner with friends? or did you meet a friend for coffee?? Was it raining in your part of the world?? Did you dance in the rain? or enjoy some pakoras with your chai?? *sigh*
My life seems like its on one big roller coaster ride at the moment... Between spending time with the girls... the rest of the family... friends... hectic work... home... kids parties... I've lost the time... *sigh* Yes!! I simply don't know where my weekend disappears... I really don't!!
I know I haven't visited your blogs... or seen what you've been upto!! But I'll be back soon.. I promise.. For now... I've only been managing the odd 5 or 10 mins to update the blog and do a quick post... And the fabulous CD team... seemed to have taken some of my stress away!! Thank you girls!! *sigh*
I simply love the calm & serenity on his face.. I really do!! His forehead so peaceful... that smile... is talking to me.. *sigh*... Hope you are joining our - in the spotlight series for June ~ Buddha Scapes!! Hope you are joining in this week... *smiles*

  1. Do a post on your blog. It has to be 'your' photograph !! (post atleast one picture... its nice to see!!) and it can really be anything you did over the weekend – example – a fun recipe you tried out, a craft project, a DIY, a table top, a few candles, coffee with friends or a good book or a movie review… The list is endless… just about ANYTHING… and anything about YOU !! *smiles* ... It can also be 'anything pretty' ...
  2. No images from other websites or magazines please!! This is about YOU.
  3. Link back to my blog.... only as a courtesy, so we have more people joining the party.
  4. Copy the 'permalink' from your 'Weekend Wrap Up' post (not the link to the front page of your blog).
  5. Add your 'permalink' to the 'inlinkz' at the bottom of this post.
  6. Click the link before you. Don’t forget to comment and if you like the blog, please follow.

Any questions, email me on torresp27@hotmail.com.

Please note, you DO NOT have to be a follower of my blog to join the party.. I'd love to see you here!!

Please grab the Colours Dekor Weekend Wrap Up button!!

Colours Dekor

~ Patricia

12 comments:

  1. gorgeous piece :) he does look so calm. :)
    I have a post from last weekend.. can I still link it in?

    ReplyDelete
  2. ok I went ahead and linked it. Feel free to delete it if its not eligible :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. You said it! Weekends just fly, before you bat an eyelid. Have a good week ahead Patty. I've joined in the party today with a DIY.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely pictures..Esp the second one...

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous Buddha and lovely lotus:)
    Fabulous!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. just entered the blogging world... and linked up to this party!! love how interactive your blog is :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Buddha and Lotus, both are calming. Buddha seems to radiate the elusive peace, and the lotus, seems to say one can be beautiful and good despite the surroundings. It is all in the mind.
    Everything is just picture perfect.
    Have a great week.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I am admirer of your blog, home, decor, interiors, styling and everything you do. Love your work Patricia.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi, lovely post. Buddha is so different and gorgeous. you have a lovely blog here. I was used to visit few months back now again active on blog.linked my post for weekend wrap-up but as u see I m no pro. so my name is coming up instead of post name.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi! Patty, loved your blog. Amazing stuff... I have linked my post for weekend wrap, but was unable to copy the permalink at the end of the blog...

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear from you.... Thank you for leaving me a note!