Monday 10 December 2012

Christmas Break


Its almost Christmas !! Isn't that lovely !!

I love this time of the year... *sigh*..

We may not be putting up the Christmas tree this year... as we are away during the festive season... So I'm sharing a few pictures from last year... 

I'll be away from blogger for sometime as well.. So I sure hope you will miss me!! .. 



This was last years DIY hanging decor .. super easy to do!! And you can involve the kids too... A few more Christmas Crafts for you... 


Do you like the pink? I totally love the pink & silver theme...








Saying that... this year the house is orange.. I'm not sure how I would have managed an orange themed tree... Would have been nice to see...

If I do manage to put up some decor.. I'll come back for a quick post.. But till then.. Adios...



So... see you in 2013!! 

~ Love ~ Blessings ~ Peace ~ Joy
~ Patricia ~

6 comments:

  1. I love this Christmas Tree, Thanks so much for this lovely decoration

    ReplyDelete
  2. Waiting to see all your more decorations...............
    viji

    ReplyDelete
  3. Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. the decrs are awesome...enjoy the season!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey Patricia...colors make me dance :) ...so I like your tree undoubtedly :)
    I love those little angels too ! Wish you the most joyous Christmas ever and a very creative and beautiful 2013 :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Loved the Christmas tree! Merry Christmas in advance!

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear from you.... Thank you for leaving me a note!