Sunday 1 December 2013

Its December!!

I can't believe its December already!! 

The last two weeks have been more than super busy..... from spending a few days in Singapore, meeting an ex-colleage / friend.....

Then back to Dubai, and meeting another friend... for the first time in 3 years... Do you remember my co-blogger Anpu??

Well she was here, and we had such a blast... from discovering the spice market, to the abra ride, walking through alleys of old Dubai, to a drive to the grand mosque in Abu Dhabi... Most importantly a little big of unwind time in Fujeirah.... with loads of shopping for pots & carpets... and don't even ask what else... *sigh*... It was such an amazing time... 


The last few days took me all the way to Mangalore... for my bros official engagement... We sure didn't know what to expect... But had such a blast !!! How strange life is... The event took place at my grans village, in her little town, and nearly everyone knew us... Some came up and said 'hello'.... Some introduced their whole families to us... *sigh*... I met a friend from Grade 1... who recognized me the minute she saw me.. I stood there totally shocked...
I missed my dad & gran.... but such is life...

Promise to do a few more posts this month... before winding up the year.... *smiles*... Hope everyone is having a lovely time... 

3 comments:

  1. missing your weekly stories..Patty

    ReplyDelete
  2. nice that you finished a journey back in time and are looking forward to more plans this month!
    yay, its December :)

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear from you.... Thank you for leaving me a note!