Wednesday 26 November 2014

Festivities continue

I have a new blogger friend, Meghana Hassan, who blogs at My World, who doesn't know that I have such a week heart when it comes to festive decor, and how I simply love every little effort someone does to make their home look stunning... 


My World is a Travel and Lifestyle blog and Meghana is an Engineer by studies, but a homemaker and a full time mom of a 5 year old daughter by choice. 

This year she celebrated Diwali, at her brother's place in Bangalore. 






Now isn't that impressive??

2 comments:

  1. I Recently visit your Blog you share such a nice pics Thanks for sharing this with us
    Roman Blinds Melbourne

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Patricia for the post. Happy to connect with you and your lovely blog.. :)

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear from you.... Thank you for leaving me a note!