Monday 15 December 2014

1st signs of Christmas

You know its Christmas in Dubai, when the weather starts getting cooler.... you begin to see warm clothes in the shops... and truck loads of BBQ stuff... Yes indeed, this is our BBQ season...

Saying that... most malls, shops, cafes and restaurants are decorating and ready with their Christmas hampers and gifts... 

Last week I was at Lime Tree, and truly it feels like Christmas there! 


Look at the vast selection of cookies.... and little silver gifts... 



I'm totally inspired by the flying santa idea... Simply cute!



They certainly do the best cookies in town... 




Here is their gorgeous tree at the entrance... 


Oh.. and they have gift hampers too!! You can create your own or just buy one off the rack!! The goodies inside look impressive!!


Now this was my favourite arrangement at the entrance... Look how a few simple things can change the mood of the entire place!



By now you know I love these little twines or ropes... Isn't this napkin holder stunning?? 

1 comment:

I love to hear from you.... Thank you for leaving me a note!