Wednesday 1 April 2015

I know I talk about hotels very often... Don't get bored!!


I like pretty things.. and pretty hotels are my favourite... 


Specially when you have some R&R on your own... without the hubby... and kids... and other things.. 


Now what do you think about this place? Isn't it gorgeous.. 







This is the Kandawgyi Palace Hotel in Yangon, Myanmar. A place by the lake where you could easily spend a few hours watching the people... the fish... the birds... and also hear the birds chirping!! 

4 comments:

  1. Its like, the path and the bridge lead to a tranquil oasis.. so dreamy. Hope you had an amazing time.

    -FarZain
    @http://colorsofourrainbow.blogspot.ae/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely...just imagining how wonderful the morning walk will be on that green pathway. Myamnar looks beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great information shared here. If you are looking for residential, commercial property (brokerage free) then your search is over now because we gruhkhoj provides best commercial office shops properties at affordable rates. Thanks for sharing. Real Estate Satara Pune

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear from you.... Thank you for leaving me a note!